Gold Coast Basketball Representative Trials 2018/2019
To find out all the current information on :-
How to apply:-
- Confirm that your child is a registered player for Gold Coast Basketball Association and that your child has participated the minimum 50% game requirement (or will have by the seasons end) to be eligible to trial (2017/2018 U12 and U14 representative players are exempt to this rule)
- Confirm that you have no outstanding fees owing to Gold Coast Basketball
- Confirm that you have no outstanding fees owing to your child’s Club
- All players registering to trial will be required to upload documentation that provides proof of their date of birth and photo identification, you will not be able to register without uploading one of the following documents:
- Passport – Photo page only required
- Birth Certificate AND photo – You must upload both documents
- Student ID AND birth certificate – You must upload both documents
- ead and accept the terms of the Parent Player agreement
- Read and accept the terms of the Parent Player Handbook
- Read and accept the Representative Season payment terms
- If applicable, confirm that you have processed a transfer through Basketball Queensland (if your primary association is NOT Gold Coast). Transfer documents are available on the trial information page on the Gold Coast Basketball website.
For Full information on applying for the Representative Season please click here.